little koko >
Deer Sleep Doll
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Deer is made of natural materials, including a luxurious 100% GOTS certified organic cream cotton velour and an earthy golden brown linen and cotton blend.
Our sleep dolls have been especially designed to:
- Build security and comfort
- Assist calming and relaxation
- Encourage sleep
- Help with resettling
Each sleep doll measures:
- 51cm in length (not including ears)
- 40cm wide blanket
- 18cm knotting hands (when untied)
Each of our sleep dolls have the following special features:
- Machine washable
- Made of natural materials with 100% recycled filling
- Plays two bespoke lullabies (dreamy piano or twinkly music box)
- Plays brown noise
- 30 minute play duration setting
- Intelligent sound activation setting, triggered by waking noises and cries
- Knotting hands to be used as a safety tether for cots, prams, car seats etc
- Hands can also be used to hold dummies or teethers
Little Koko sleep doll comforters and sound boxes have been thoroughly safety tested according to Australian Standards AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2002 (regarding toys for children from 0-36 months of age). Red Nose recommends withholding any soft toys or comforters for babies less than seven months of age. We always recommend that parents follow advice from the Australian Red Nose Foundation to ensure safe sleeping environments for babies and children. Please see current advice specifically related to soft toys in the cot here.
FREE shipping for all Australian orders over $100.
little koko orders are dispatched within 1 - 3 business days, and delivery usually takes 3 - 6 business days to metro areas.
little koko offers a 30 day return policy, from the time you receive your item. Exchange or refunds will only be processed when the returned items have been received and confirmed as being unused, with all tags and in original packaging.
No reviews found
Have a question about this product?
Get in contact directly and we can answer you right awayContact little koko